- Inducted Cardinal Sheehan National Honor Society
- Franciscan Honor Program Student
- First Honors every semester Freshman, Sophomore, Junior
- Franciscan Youth Ministry
- Elected Student Government Senator
Skills, Training & Accomplishments:
- All MIAA Conference Team 2011
"My name is Barry Stitz and I serve as the varsity soccer coach at Archbishop Curley High School. I am pleased to write this letter on behalf of Patrick Koscher, a member of the varsity soccer team for the last three years.
I would best describe Patrick as a complete player. As a forward, he is not only a proven goal scorer but has also shown creativity and unselfishness in assisting on goals. He is comfortable taking players on 1 vs 1 and also plays well with his back to the goal. His ability to serve as a target man up front is a role that you don’t see fulfilled at the high school level too often. In addition, Patrick is very good in the air. He is always a threat to score and is a valuable defender on opposing set pieces. I’m confident that Patrick possesses the ability to play soccer at a high level in college. He has a tremendous upside, continues to improve, and has a great work rate and attitude. Patrick is highly motivated to be the best player he can be. He possesses the physical attributes needed to be successful at the next level and the added strength he will receive from his natural maturation over the next year will be invaluable.
I am certain that Patrick has a very bright future. He is a quality young man with much to offer. He exemplifies in so many ways the characteristics of an ideal "Curley Man"."
U.S. Soccer Development Academy:
U15/16 Baltimore Bays Chelsea Academy 2011 - 2012
U15/16 Baltimore Bays Chelsea Academy Team 2010 - 2011
- Finalist Disney Winter Showcase
- Advanced to Academy Playoffs - Dallas
U14 Baltimore Bays Chelsea Pre-Academy Team 2009 -2010
Maryland State ODP Player 2007 & 2008
- Participated in Scotland Friendly Tour
Team Member of Maryland State Cup Finalist, National Futsal Finalist & Indoor National Championship Finalist.
Archbishop Curley High School Varsity Soccer Team:
- Offensive Player of the Year
- Leading scorer 2010 and 2011
- Three Year Varsity Letter
Goals & Objectives:
- As a Division I student athlete, I will pursue a degree in Business or Engineering.